M M Public school , Gurugram was established in 1992, is spread over 5 acres and is unique in its architectural excellence. The two blocks, primary and secondary are offset by the sprawling lush green lawns, the spacious classrooms and open environs offer an ambience which is conducive to intellectual pursuits and holistic development. The school, with strength of approximately 800 students, is managed by Maru Mal Education Board.
M M Public school has evolved as one of the premier educational institutions of Gurugram with ‘education’ acquiring new connotations and spanning wider dimensions. The school is alive to the challenge of moulding a new generation of students into a genre of well integrated personalities equipped with the life skills necessary to take up future challenges. Empowering every student and building his/her understanding forms an integral part of the school system.
M M Public school is co-educational, CBSE affiliated and has children from lower kindergarten to class 12th in its fold. The junior section has its separate teaching and support staff. The classes are brightly decorated and have a small green area adjoining, with swings and educational toys to keep the children engaged. Separate busses ply for these tiny tots. The Senior section offers all the three streams at +2 level: Humanities, Commerce and Science (Non - Medical).
The key facilities that the school offers, include:
- School is built on a 5 acre plot of land ensuring enough spacious classes and play grounds.
- Unique curriculum that fosters exploration, creativity, independent thinking and experimentation.
- SmartClass for all classes.
- Optimal teacher- student ratio - less number of children in each class for individual attention.
- Well equipped Physics and Chemistry labs for conducting experiments.
- Well stocked library and reading room with an array of books, periodicals, journals and newspapers to develop reading habits in the children.
- Computer labs for Senior wing and Junior wing with well-trained teachers to make the children computer literate at an early stage.
- Music, dance, art and craft rooms to develop finer tastes in the children.
- Cricket and football field with sports equipment and instructors.
- Facilities for indoor games and brain teasers.
- Special clubs formed with an aim to further develop the knowledge of students in their chosen areas of interest.
Our belief is that true education must be life sustaining and life empowering. We live our faith through a creative and competent actualization of a school culture that is broad in vision and embraces the multiplicity that characterizes our words. MMPS is a wholesome, happy school with Indian values and an international outlook.